Grade 7 Start Up Packages
Pine Grove Public School
START-UP PACKAGES FOR
- please label all of your materials with masking tape or permanent marker
- indoor running shoes are to be kept at school
- geometry set (must include compass and protractor)
- 30 cm clear ruler (with millimetres)
- 2 x 1 ½ -inch 3-ring binders (must fit in desk with other materials)
- tab dividers for binders
- calculator (basic computations)
- French-English dictionary (e.g., Harrap’s, Merriam-Webster)
- Bescherelle (verb conjugation book)
- personal boxes of tissue/Kleenex
- white vinyl eraser (2)
- large glue stick (1)
- HB pencils and a pencil sharpener (with container to hold shavings)
- lined, 3 holed paper… in each binder
- pencil crayons
- thin, coloured markers (optional, but would be useful)
- highlighters (4 different colours)
- small pair of scissors for personal use
- pair of indoor running shoes (to be kept at school, no slip-on shoes)
Requirements for all grades for Physical Education Classes and Daily Physical Activity (DPA) Classes:
- wear shorts under skirts/dresses/track pants on physical education days (no change rooms this year, until further notice)
- lace-up, non-marking running shoes for indoor classes
- no jewellery
It is good to have a pencil case for storing belongings, but the zippered type is best as the plastic boxes tend to pop open when dropped.
Only bring the items you will need each term.
PLEASE LABEL ALL OF YOUR MATERIALS WITH YOUR CHILD'S FIRST AND LAST NAME USING MASKING TAPE OR PERMANENT MARKER.
Students will keep all personal belongings on their person/at their desk.